I have the following use-case: I am importing data into a coda table through Zapier. Basically looks like this:
[URL], [Framework], [Group], [Demo], [Timestamp]
To this I am adding a [Date], [Week], [Month] and [Demo-unique].
- Date - is just a date without the time
- Week - it’s something like 2021 Week 11
- Month - it is 2021 March
- Demo-unique - it is a concatenation of “[Group]/[Demo]”
I would like to build summarized views of this data so the following table is needed:
Daily-demo-stats: [Date], [Demo-unique], [Count] ← This table would count how many “Demo-uniques” I have per day. And it should be updated on the fly
From this table I would also like to figure out what are the top 5 performers on a day-to-day basis.
So I guess I have two questions:
- How to create a summary table (Daily-demo-stats) from the raw data? - I have tried automations, lookups, but haven’t been able to figure this out.
- How can I create something like a top 5 view from the (Daily-demo-stats)? - this is top 5 [Demo-unique] per [Date].
Thanks for the help!