Summary within the Row View?

Is there any plans for adding this feature? It would be good for calculating the sum individual services and displaying the total at the bottom.

Hey @Derek_Highet1 ! I’m not sure I’m following, but are you looking to add column level totals? Can you share the doc example?

Sorry for the very late reply but yes I am. Unfortunately, I can’t.

This is an older thread, but it doesn’t seem to have gone anywhere. If what I’m looking for (and how I found this thread) is the same as what Derek wanted, I think I can explain further.

Basically there’s the Summarize feature he showed in his screenshot which is GREAT. But you can only seem to use that column in the main Table or in Views.

If you go to expand a Row and have a Table view of a related Table (so like if you expand a Project row and have a subtable showing all the Parts for that Project) we would like to be able to get a summary row in that table. So if there’s a column in that Parts subtable for the price of the part, we’d like to be able to get a Sum of the cost of all the Parts, specifically for that Project.

Hopefully that makes sense!

Thanks