Support quadrant chart for all prioritization techniques :Eisenhower Matrix

The prioritization matrixes are:

• Effort / Impact
  • Risk / Value
  • Eisenhower
  • MoSCoW

What inspired me to do this?

Imagine having a big list of todos and you have no idea where to start. Priority boards are basically XY-axis charts that can help you make better decisions.

A Product Manager and as such who responsible for gathering requirements, mitigating risks, and prioritizing the backlog. To put it simply, his role is to decide what the team works on and why. This is easier said than done, so we frequently reference prioritization matrixes–which is really helpful as a guideline, but painful to execute online…

Please consider support quadrant chart for all prioritization techniques :Eisenhower Matrix

1 Like

Hi Steve,

Here’s a template from the gallery that uses the Eisenhower Matrix:

1 Like

Thanks. I know.

Need quadrant chart !!!

I think that we need more flexible layout options. For example, there are many type of canvas today (lean canvas, business canvas, value proposition canvas), and those are tables with fancy layout of the information. Unfortunately, it’s impossible to replicate today in Coda, yet that would be very valuable.

4 Likes

@Ludovic_Claude

Totally aggree.

But I think alike Coda, Notion , Anytype base on Note app will not support more canvas. Usually embed 3rd service is common solution. or build basic features like basic chart types in Coda.

Do you heard snapboard, miro , vizydrop, observablehq app ?

Based on the work of @Paul_Danyliuk exploring the use of SVG I implemented a basic matrix chart that could be personalized to your needs: Basic Matrix Chart

2 Likes

Dear @Augusto_Carmo, welcome to the community :handshake:

Thanks sharing your nice example, it would be even more generous when it was available to copy if you’re okay with that :slightly_smiling_face:

You could even move your post in the "how to section":thinking:

1 Like

I don’t know why but my post flagged…

@Augusto_Carmo : We don’t know what happened with that :woman_shrugging: , but it has been un-flagged :wink: .

Thanks for sharing your SVG Eisenhower Matrix :grin: !