Survey Form to Gather 'More' Contacts info

I’m very new to coda so I am learning, learning, learning! I think this should be simple enough to do but I’m stuck!

Here’s the scenario:

• Our customers change contacts annually at some locations so we want to ensure we have the latest contacts

• I setup a table with a form view to survey customers. They could have up to 10 contacts at a given site. Or they could have just one contact.

• I created a button on the form to click “YES I have more contacts”

• I only want to show more rows on the form IF they click YES. I don’t mind showing all 10 rows of contact info. But I can’t figure out how to get the form to interact with the button to show more rows. Is this possible to do? Is there an easy way to do this that I’m just not seeing?

Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

In the form view AND in the published form, there isn’t a way to have if-then calculations as far as I know

If I were you I would set up a form where people can submit new contacts, but inside of a general-purpose text field. Every time they submit a new submission, it would then be a new row inside of your table. You can set up a status column to note down whether or not you processed this new submission on your end to update the customer data

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.