Sync page file link fails to load with Chrome error

I have two different docs. DocA is the original doc that contains a file link on a page. I want to sync this page in DocB. Everything works great except for file links. Clicking on the file link in DocA always works. Clicking on it in DocB, which is a synced page, lways gives an error. On Chrome I get “This page has been blocked by Chrome”. I get a similar error on Microsoft Edge. I have tried changing different security settings without any luck.

Update: I does not matter where the link is created. In original page or synced page, it never works in the synced page.

Hi there!

Would you mind sharing your doc with Coda support so we can take a closer look at the issues you’re encountering?

You can do that by going to Share in the top right-hand corner, clicking the button in the top right (to the left of the “X”), and toggling on Share with Coda Support (the gif below shows how to do this).

Afterward, please send us a link to that doc in your response so we can take a look for you! :smiley:

-Luis

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.