I have privately launched a Trello pack. I’m looking for testers before I publish to the gallery.
I’m using it for myself and I LOVE it! (if I do say so myself)
It currently allows you to sync any of these tables:
- Boards reference Collections, BoardLabels and BoardLists
- Cards reference Boards, Members and BoardLabels
Reply here if you are interested in testing and I’ll share with you.
I am curious - you say you use this “yourself”. Why not just move everything into Coda?
Fair question, @Piet_Strydom . . .
I have limited time to work on this, so I want to make sure it’s solid when I publish it.
- I want to get a second pair of eyes on the table/column names to make sure they make sense – I don’t want to publish the pack and then rename a bunch of columns later
- I want to make sure that it works for other organizations the same way it works for me
- I have a Trello Pro account, so I want to make sure it also works for free accounts as well
- I want to make sure that the data model makes sense to others – again, I don’t want to refactor the tables after people are already using it
@Piet_Strydom BTW, I’m in Atlanta as well!
Thank for the response, was just wondering.
Whereabouts in Atlanta are you? Maybe we can go for a coffee sometime - I’ll bring my Coda mug and wear my Coda socks…
I’m near Suwanee/Johns Creek . . .
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.