The winners of the To-Do List: Evolved challenge are

Happy Wednesday, Coda makers! Our panel of Codan judges has just finished reviewing your submissions to the To-Do List: Evolved doc-building challenge and we just want to say wow, all of the docs are so creative and inspiring.

We’re so impressed by your unique approaches to the problem statement, and for that reason it was truly a tough task to judge them. Yet, we had to make a decision, so without further ado, here are your winners of the To-Do List: Evolved challenge:

Winners: please email [brian at coda.io] to claim your prize :slight_smile: A huge thanks to everyone who participated, voted, and judged this challenge — we hope you had fun building!

If we could ask one final favor: please let us know what you thought of this challenge. We published a quick feedback form here with a few questions: Doc-building challenge feedback form We’d really appreciate the feedback!

36 Likes

Congratulations to all the partcipants! We’re so inspired by what and how you Coda :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations!!! Thank you so much for sharing! :+1:

3 Likes

Wow, these docs are amazing - I want to borrow something from each of them! The creative use of timers, buttons, color coding is :star_struck:

Each doc feels like a glimpse into how each person gets meaningful work done, so thank you for sharing both your creation and your wisdom!

6 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!

4 Likes

Loved all the docs- blown away at how great they are!
Hoping to participate in the next challenge ; )

3 Likes

Woo-hoo, congrats! :clap:

Zoe’s doc was my fav. Happy to see it as the Community choice winner!

2 Likes

These docs are my introduction to Coda — they are wonderful! Especial praise to Zoe Olson — and the Community for selected her Doc — for the sophisticated, subtle, effective, and clever combination task-planner and time-tracker. It makes me excited to learn Coda :slightly_smiling_face: .

2 Likes

These are all so cool and different! Excited to dig in and share with my productivity community!

5 Likes

This means so much! Thank you!

3 Likes

Hearing that from a Coda champ means the world. Thank you! I truly didn’t expect to even come close to winning, but I knew that if I didn’t use the contest as motivation to finally clean up and publish the doc then it would never happen :laughing:

7 Likes