Trying to decide between Notion and Coda. Can you guys help?

Pleeeeeeeeease add my vote for allowing pages inside tables (each row as a page and each page allowing subpages, and then more subpages…). This is the one great upside of Notion over Coda for task management!

As much as I like the design superiority of Notion over Coda, nothing bothers me more than the limitation to brainstorm and dump ideas out inside a task (or even inside a step inside a taks). I do have a “details” column for my GTD table, but it doesn’t give me the confidence I had in Notion. Right now I can’t explore everything Coda has to offer in terms of actions & automations because I can’t overcome this note taking/project specification/information tying/hierarchy/efficiency problem. As a GTD freak I really need this functionality.

Don’t misunderstand me: I’m a Coda lover today as much as (or even more than) I was a Notion lover for the last past year. Coda has just made it’s first bithday and I am truly admired of how fast they’re growing as well as in the right direction!!! Notion has been out there since 2016, growing way slower and learning from their mistakes and users feedbacks. Pretty shortly Coda will be not just much more poweful, but also more delightful to use!

#goCoda

3 Likes