Unable to filter out rows a CrossDoc using Filter formula

TL;DR - are there restrictions or settings that prevent filtering a CrossDoc in the imported table?

I’m working on an application review process and don’t want to share the main doc for all the users/application reviews to access so I set up a CrossDoc for them to access. There is one main table (CrossDoc) that I’m trying to filter so that only the rows that assigned to the Reviewer are displayed. For some reason all rows continue to show. I don’t have any additional filters on the imported CrossDoc or the source table. Is this a limitation of using CrossDocs? Are there any other settings or set-up required for this to work?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hey Courtney! Nice to see you here in the community! :wave:

There shouldn’t be any limitations on filtering a Cross-doc table, sorry to hear you’re running into this! If you can share your doc with us, that would help us determine if this is a bug or not.

You can do that by going to the Share in the top right-hand corner, clicking the button in the top right (to the left of the “X”), and toggling on Share with Coda Support

When you’ve done that, go ahead and drop the link here. We’ll stay tuned for now!

~Nicole

Thanks @Nicole_Macdonald, this turned out to be a bug. I reported it to support and they issued a fix to the problem.

Okay gotcha! Thanks for taking the time to report the bug! :beetle: :smiley:

@Nicole_Macdonald it’s back! Reported it again.

:scream: Oh goodness, thank you again for reporting it!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.