I’m soliciting more information from the user on how they accessed the doc, but the general process we have is that the doc would be shared with them to give them access to it. Presumably they would need to be logged in to access the doc as it’s not published publicly (AFAIK).
Part of the functionality that involves the User.Email() call is to look up their eMail address in a table of users to determine what kind of behavior to present to them. It’s also used when they add some data into the doc - their User.Email() is captured as one of the cells of a row in a table. This is where I found that this value was coming back.
If I know what the conditions are for this kind of value coming back, I think I’d be able to track down how the user is ending up in this situation.
I’ve sent a request via Intercom to have someone look at this thread.