Using Today() to populate cell

When I click a button I have defined which amongst other things, uses the Today() function to populate a cell in a table to today’s date, sometimes it works, other times I get yesterday’s date.

I have done a search and seen similar reports from 2018 and 2019 with a suggestion to add an offset of X hours with reference to my location. The thing is I am finding it is intermittent so I’m not sure it is an offset issue. If it was, surely I would consistently get yesterday’s date?

Since @Hung_Doan wrote this interesting article, I guess he can help you out :wink:

cheers, Christiaan

1 Like

Dear @Rowan_Limb , welcome to the Coda Maker community.

The evolution of Docs/app is going on and currently you are able for each doc to adjust the settings to your preference.

2 Likes

I already have my region/timezone set correctly. And in any case, if this was wrong how would that explain that it is INTERMITTENTLY not working?

Dear @Rowan_Limb,

I suggest to contact support@coda.io to have a look on this subject.
It would be great if you could share the outcome, in case somebody else faces such error in the future, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.