Want to track your time across tasks?

Many times I feel a need to track how much time i spend on each task and track it across weeks/months. This is a simple time tracker coda app that I use - sharing it here in case anyone wants to make use of it. I particularly like the Calendar View to reflect back on where i spent time.

4 Likes

there is also a bit more advanced version of this in our template gallery.

3 Likes

@Krunal_Sheth, sorry for the proliferation of posts as this is my third in a few minutes re: time tracking, but I was looking at this template and wondering if it’s possible to have a free form text in the report, instead of the category, for the report? I am looking for this capability when logging time, but not sure if I can do it right now in Coda.

Just posted a request here:

Sir, I want to know is there a way to add the duration column together? Just wanted to get sum total of time spent at work with the different tasks… just for billing purposes. thanks

hi @anon52989693 , welcome in the community and your question is very well understandable. Recently @Paul_Danyliuk mentioned a hidden formula that may help you out:

FormatDuration()

you can use “hours” and the outcome that previously looked like 2days and x hours is then formatted into xxx hours.

Hope it helps, Cheers, Christiaan