What's the best way to maintain consistent tables across different documents using a single template?

I’m working on a doc that is supposed to become the ultimate long-term template, but it’s a work in progress and I would like to use it in other docs already. The thing is, I don’t want to manually add every single function, formula, or new column to the other docs using this template. So I was wondering if there is a way to either sync tables without their content, so when table changes are made on either side, they update on both sides, or if there is a way to change the template and have all the documents using the template update accordingly.

4 Likes

Hey @Coralynn_W ! This sounds like a feature request the Coda team has been tracking. That said, we have moved this post into the Suggestion Box for other members of the Community to chime in on this. We’ve gone ahead and tracked your vote for this feature formally.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.