Wikipedia Pack - Looking to change Language code of the Wikipedia edition to use

Hi,

I would like to use the wikipedia pack in order to get the data from wikipedia pages.
It’s working perfectly in english but I can’t change the language code of the Wikipedia edition to use.

The default language code is EN.

I tried this formulas but it doesn’t work with articles in French.
Wikipedia::Article(Title,FR)

Has anyone already done that or could help me?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Thibaud_Donzier! My name is Evan and I’m a designer at Coda. To change the language you can put the language code in quotation marks, for example Wikipedia::Article(Title, "fr"). Let me know if that helps.

Hi Evan,

Thanks for your quick answer !
I tried with quotation marks but it doesn’t seem to work, the data is still in EN.

I shared you the Coda, if you want to have a look.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi Thibaud. Ah, I see what’s going on. Using the wikipedia pack in french is a little trickier. Rather than just setting the column to Wikipedia, you need add a formula column next to the word you want to search, and enter the wikipedia formula. Here’s an example:

• In the Article column, I have the formula Wikipedia::Article(thisRow.Search, "fr")
  • In the summary column, I have the formula Article.Summary

Thanks a lot Evan, your formulas work !

One more things, do you know why some wikipedia urls work and others don’t.

For exemple theses two don’t work. :

For exemple theses two work :

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi Thibaud. Looks like there might be a few issues here. For “Île de Skye”, try entering the article title rather than URL. I’ll check with the team on “Parc national Rwenzori Mountains”.

it seems that many wikipedia pages even with the right url don’t work.

For exemple :

Thanks again for your help !

Best,

Hi @Thibaud_Donzier
Hi @EvanBrooks

Same case here.

Have you came up with a solution to resolve this issue?
Thank you