Add hotkeys to increase/decrease indent

When I’m editing text within a modal I can not use the font editor since it is hidden in the background.

Because of that, it would be great to have hotkeys for the buttons increase/decrease intent so that I can still use those.

@Raul_San_N.H

Ctrl+[
Ctrl+]

@mallika I was just trying to access the keyboard shortcuts via the ? menu in the app for a different purpose, but it was not available.

1 Like

Hi @Ander , we have been reconfiguring that panel. For now you can refer to this https://help.coda.io/getting-started/using-coda/keyboard-shortcuts

2 Likes

Hey @Ander you are right. This is actually the second time I forget about this. It would be helpful if the hotkey was indicated when you hover on the icon here:

1 Like

Hi,

All show the shortcut when hovering over the icons.

@mallika, only the increase/decrease indent "shortcut text"is missing.
I am sure the colleague responsible will be able to fix it :eight_pointed_black_star:

Best,
//JP

2 Likes

Where is the progress on this? It is still not showing the shortcut for indentation.

Dear @Moriah_Richards, great having you here :wave:

It was solved, but during the changes in the lay-out it seems that something slipped through, thanks highlighting this :handshake:

:exclamation:@mallika, please could you address this to the right team to correct?

Hello everybody!
I have reported this into our internal tracker, I will keep you posted on the same.

Cheers!