This template helps you create an entire careers page using Coda AI. You just have to enter a few details and the AI will take care of the rest.
In the template there are two pages: Maker Doc and Open positions page. To customize the Open positions page to suite your needs make changes in the Maker doc.
- Company name: Fill in your company’s name
- What does your company do in a few lines: Here you can fill in details about the company’s origin story, main focus, branch/office details, total funding raised etc
- Values: Here you can include the core values of the company in a few lines.
- Life at our company: Talk about life at your company here. Mention some of the perks you offer.
Upload some wholesome images from your workspace/office.
- Job Title: Fill with job title
- Experience: Total experience you expect for the role in years
- Qualification: Minimum qualifications to be considered for the position
- Tools: Skills/tools you expect the candidate to be familiar with
- Location: Enter the location of the job posting.
- Right click on the “Apply” button and the change the URL field to your redirect to you recruiting software of choice.
- After filling all the columns hide Experience, Qualification and Tools columns. Right click on the column heading and click Hide.
- After you’re done, hide the Careers Page Maker and publish.
PS: you can edit the Open Positions page as well.