Automation Push button By Date and time

I’m haveing a table which I have select date and time that i want to push button

Is it possible to make and automation push button on that date and time?

1 Like

Hi @Korn_Tris

have a look at @Leandro_Zubrezki 's work :smiley:, that will do exactly what you want !

1 Like

hi @Korn_Tris , this question has been asked quite a few times. I wrote an article about it and reference to @Tim_Burns1 who provided the insight a while ago:

@Quentin_Morel , I prefer solutions that do not require a pack. Packs may break as well.

Hi @Christiaan_Huizer , thanks for you replay.

I mean like i select time in the table not in automation.

I’m planning to create PM work which automation to create new task on selected (Recurrying type eg week, month, year), On select date , These two are not the problems.

The problem i have is the last condition, select TIME.

hi @Korn_Tris ,

code automations only accept rounded hours, not 11:35 AM for example, but 11:00 AM will work
the logic in the article permits to set up a rule for this approach. It might help to create a column with only the time part in it and configure it as time.

since more often than not, you do are sober with details, I leave it up to others to help you out. Cheers, Christiaan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.