Beta opportunity: Right row detail

I like the new feature (Beta enabled today), especially the possibility to have more variants (modal, side, fullscreen).

1 Like

Hi, @tanvir! I received an email that this feature is enabled for my account, but it’s not. Can you check it please?

1 Like

Hi @Andrei_Kharlanov-- thanks for flagging this! We’ve addressed what we think the issue is here and you should have access by tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hey Team,

Not sure if this is the right forum to provide feedback, but:

The side popout view is great and something i’ve been waiting on for a long while to further close the gap on anything notion can do that coda can’t do [better] (side note: simple tables ever coming soon so they don’t need to be a part of the doc map architecture?)

One point of feedback in the UI is the following. I’ve found that suggested changes and comments overlap text in a canvas type column. Screenshot below and another one from middle row view that shows how that is not an issue:

Hope this helps and there’s a solution coming!

All the best,
Alex

1 Like

Thank you so much for this feedback! Reviewing with our eng and design team and will keep you posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who participated in the beta and shared your feedback with us! We’ve been able to make significant improvements to the experience throughout the beta period and have now launched right-hand row detail for all users. You can learn more here.

4 Likes