Can Coda identify a broken image link?

Is it possible to have a row dynamically change based on whether or not an image link works?

I have a list of 1000+ products that have between 1 to 6 images. The image links (on cloudinary), are always the "model#_ALT followed by numbers 1 through 6 (depending on how many images are available). For example, below “1660” is the model# and “ALT1.jpg” is the 1st image file.

https://res.cloudinary.com/companyname/image/upload/w_2000,h_2000,c_scale/1660_ALT1.jpg

I don’t have any way of knowing how many images each of the items have until I view all 6 columns as an image URL in coda (see below).

I need to provide a single text string of all the “good” image links. I thought there might be an easy way to do this using a SwitchIf(image.isblank,""… formula, but coda can’t recognize if the images work.

Thanks in advance for the help! :pray:

BONUS Q: I also need to have these images 2000x2000 300 dpi. I’ve figured out how to change the URL to get them to 2000x2000, but they are still 150 dpi. Anyone know how to get them to 300 dpi with the URL or if there’s a way to do this in Coda? Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.