Change display column

Hello, is it possible to change the display column of a view without also changing the display column of its source table, or of other views?

the reason I want this is I have a calendar view of a tasks table, but the display column is not what I need displayed on the calendar. but if I make a new column and set it as the display column it makes other tables which have a lookup of tasks really ugly.

if that is not at all possible, is it possible to change the layout of the preview pop up that appears when hovering on a calendar element ?

1 Like

Hey @MBB! This sounds like a feature request the Coda team has been tracking. That said, we have moved this post into the Suggestion Box for other members of the Community to chime in on this. We’ve gone ahead and tracked your vote for this feature formally.

I think this suggestion is very useful and criminally underrated.
We should be allowed to override the display column for specific views.
More importantly, we should also be allowed to choose a different display column to appear in the ‘pill’ for Lookup columns

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.