Change the color of the tags in the select field?

2022-03-08T00:05:00Z

I would like to know if there is a possibility to give a specific color for each individual tag in the list? Thanks in advance for the help you will give to a new Coda user :).

Hey there!

You can have those tags colored if the tags themselves are a lookup from another table. As long as you color the tags in the other table, they will appear colored once they are selected inside a cell.

You cannot see them colored while actually selecting them unless you do something like combining concatenate() with different combinations of rectangle() and clipCircle()

There are so many ways to color your docs, tags, select-lists, etc. This is definitely a topic better explored in an actual doc than just explained via text.

So here’s a doc you can play around with!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your help, I will go and test your solution directly. However, as it is in fact an import from Notion to Coda, I wonder if the problem does not come from there because I could not change their colors regardless of the table selected.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.