Coda refuses to connect with error 'an ancestor violates the following Content Security Policy'

I embed this code with iframe tag into my landing page, it was working before but today I got this error when I tried to connect to Coda docs from my microsite. I didn’t make any changes with embed code below:

iframe src=“Coda | A new doc for teams.” width=900 height=500 style=“max-width: 100%;” allow=“fullscreen”></iframe

The error I get
Refused to frame ‘https://coda.io/’ because an ancestor violates the following Content Security Policy directive: “frame-ancestors ‘self’ *.coda.io *.intercom-sheets.com”.

Any idea why I got this error? I need this fixed urgently because we will have launch production for microsite tmr, thanks

@mallika @Ed_Liveikis @Bobby_Ritter

Hi @Anh_Nguyen :blush: !

If you haven’t done it already, I would recommend to contact directly Coda Support and report this through Intercom (by clicking on the big and bold question mark (?) which should be sitting at the bottom right of your screen when you’re in Coda).

That would be the quickest way to get the help you would need, IMHO, given your actual issue :confused:.

Hi there @Anh_Nguyen - Please contact the Coda Support team at support@coda.io regarding this issue. Thanks!