Coda Table Use as a Power BI data source?

We’re starting to use Coda, and we’ve developed a pretty sophisticated couple of apps to run our internal stuff. However, we use Power BI to slice and dice our data. Is there any way that Coda tables could be exported to Power BI? I suppose if push comes to shove, is there a script that would allow me to export Coda live to a Google Sheet or SQL or something that Power BI will see?

Many thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Frederick,

Welcome to the Coda Community!

There is more than one pack in that will allow export from coda to CSV or Excel.
There is a pack under development to integrate to Google Sheets.

And I was fairly certain that you could manually trigger an export of a table to Excel/CSV, but for the life of me I cannot find that function now. If it exists.

Regards
Piet

1 Like

I am also looking for a way to do this. Essentially have coda.io as the data source and then link it to a more sophisticated data visualization tool (ideally Power BI).

If there was a way the data could automatically update, instead of requiring a manual refresh…that would be awesome!

What is the best way to go about doing this? Thank you so much for your help!
-A

1 Like

Yeah, with the amount of data we have, manually won’t work. Its too much of a process. What we need is a way to automatically push Coda tables to Power BI, or Google Sheets, SQL or something else Power BI can pull from.

If push comes to shove we might use Zapier, but would rather find a better way.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.