Coda web clipper: Additional columns to select from

I like the new Coda web clipping function of the Chrome addon and use it quite much. It would be great if you could select additional columns from the table to popup in the web clipping dialogue in order to further classify the clipped content.

1 Like

In addition, it may be good to move the Bookmark button up to the top.

I would even go further. Replicate the functionality of the “Save to Notion” extension for Chrome.
There you can create different capture forms, and easily change what doc/database to capture to.
And being able to add more fields, where you type that extra bit of information you need, right there when you grab it, would be perfect.

If it shows, I tried to upload a screenshot of that plugin.

1 Like

Hey there @juergenheise and @Christian_Antonsen

I built a Chrome Extension that allows you to clip anything from your browser and send it Coda.
Right now it works with tables and it’s dynamic - in the sense that it will ask you what values you want to specify for each column of the selected table.

Take a look here if you’re interested: Coda - Chrome Extension - PixieBrix

Thank you!

3 Likes

It looks nice @okpxbx .

A simple suggestion, make it so that you can make some sort of template form for capturing data, like I tried to describe in the other post. That makes it easier to use, and to be honest, more streamlined.

It would be nice if the good people here at Coda.io could make notice and make this little improvement with their web clipper, wich btw also works nice.

But as we all know, there’s always something that can be improved. :wink:

1 Like