Disable Button based on a cell having text in it

I can not get a button to Disable based on a table having it’s values filled in. I was trying to base it on multiple cells, but even when I reduce the complexity down to one cell, it does not work.

1 Like

Hi @Zachary_Drummond,

Based on the displayed datatype of Entry.Reason, it appears to be a list of text fields. Is that what you intended? Or did you intend for it to be a single cell? If you post an example of your doc here in chat with “play” enabled, I can dive in for you.

Awaiting response!

Lloyd

Interesting. What I really want is an input control, but from what I can tell, you don’t have that yet. So I was trying to simulate that with a table.

Which is a long way to say, yes, I only wanted that one cell.

As for posting the doc, I appreciate, but it has personal info on it :frowning:

p.s. Related to the core issue… the want for an input control… Is there a way to freeze a table and make it impossible for a “user” to add a row or column?

1 Like

Since your field is a list, IsBlank() is always false.

I think Entry.Reason.Count() = 0 would work for you.

Hi @Zachary_Drummond,

Most people have personal info in their docs. If you can, produce a separate document, with the minimal amount of tables, formulas, and data necessary to replicate your question. This allows us to help you directly, and you also might solve your own issue along the way.

I consistently solve my own issues while creating the example doc. It’s a helpful mechanic.

Lloyd