E-Mail a form result

I have been banging my head on my desk this afternoon trying to get an automation to send me a result from a form. Instead of sending the current row, it either sends all of the test rows I have done so far each time it runs or, it send the first data value in the first row and this happens no matter what formula I put into the “content” on the automation to generate the email.

Surely someone has conquered this!!

Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide.

hi @Terry_Stagg , could it be that you did not bang hard enough or maybe on the wrong part of the desk?

may that not be the case, you could try to set up a filter in your test table, this filter could be on the results column you can fill out. once filled out, you disable the button based on this property. thus in case the automation runs over the complete table, it only works on the active button(s).

hope it helps and keep banging! :wink:

Cheers, Christiaan

1 Like

What I have is an Information Systems help form that’s filled out and comes into the table. The ones that have been done are filtered out upon completion and so it should only provide values of the new entries since the table is blank until a new ticket comes in. For some reason, each time it shows the first cell of the first ticket ever done, or the entirety of the table including the filtered results.

Share the doc link! Happy to help out if so

Well I moved it over to a new doc so that I could share it and now it works. Reaffirms my love for technology :slight_smile:

Well I spoke too soon… Being my Monday I forgot that I had moved this to another doc to share so there were no other results… I will wake up in a minute. User Support Request Here is the link to the doc.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Terry

I was able to figure it out. I came across a post with a similar issue and it made me find the answer for my issue.

Thanks

Terry

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.