Filter Bug with example: AND/OR scope is leaking, leading to incorrect data showing in views

Hey team,

I’ve found a small but significant bug in filters with an equally small fix.

I’ve created a coda doc that shows the bug in action, why it’s happening, and how to fix it.

Let me know if you have any questions!



Hi @Steven_Skoczen,

Thank you for the bug report and the great writeup of what and how it happens. The team was just discussing this issue and I’ve added this info to the internal tracker.

Thanks again!


Thanks much, @BenLee!

1 Like

One of the reasons I still prefer to set this all up with formulas only :slight_smile: Much less likely to behave unexpectedly.