Get progress bar value from one worksheet to the other

Hi @Dan_Demers thanks for this
All of this discussion would be not necessary if would be possible to share a page with an external user, instead of being allowed only to share a complete document.

I have created a new document due I will need to share his content (feature requirements with completed mark, advancement, list of issues) with an external developer.

Having had the possibility to share a page I would have had the option using the method suggested by @Nicole_Macdonald , so have a single master document I use to control all the projects, and having subpages for every project shared with external users.

Returning to your suggested way, unfortunatelly seems Cross-Dock pack only allow me to pull the table, not the progress bar, the same as page embed. In the summary doc I didn’t want to pull all the projects activities tables (it’s a summary doc after all), except if I maybe can hide them but still use their data.

Looking at the progress bar I want to get the value from, has a formula like

My question is if is possible to apply this formula in a progress bar, but referring a table that’s in another document