Google Analytics and Coda

Hello! I’m trying to add Google Analytics to our Coda pages. I configured the pixel ID with our GA measurment id, but no data is received. Do you know if there is anything else to be configured from Coda side to make it work? In the past, we have it configured and running, but it doesn’t work anymore.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Daniel! Just curious if you’ve checked out this article from our help center:

Were you able to set up the Pixel ID in your account settings here in Coda?

Hello Nicole! Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have tried and configured it as that article says, but it is not sending data to Google Analytics (it did work in the past). That’s why I need someone’s experience who has done it recently.

Hey there Daniel. We may be able to help you a little easier if you write into support from your chat or email us at support@coda.io. When you do so could you send the link to this thread and possibly share your doc and link it in the chat? It would be very helpful to see your set up.

You can do that by going to the Share in the top right-hand corner, clicking the button in the top right (to the left of the “X”), and toggling on Share with Coda Support (the gif below shows how to do this).

Thanks, I will contact support and share the links! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.