How to show rows not modified by Automation Bot

In my doc I have a ‘Recent’ page where I show the rows that have been edited by users recently, by sorting by ‘Modified On’. This is great to see what has been worked on recently and find records quickly.

However I have several automation that are running, and when an automation modified a row it takes over the most recent ‘Modified By’. This is great for understanding that automations have changed the row, but it would be useful to be able to see only the humans, or which human most recently modified the row, as this is usually the germane information we are looking for.

1 Like

Unfortunately there’s no way to access that programmatically. But you can add a dedicated column for “the last updated as of the last automation run” and set up your automations to modify that column with the current ModifiedBy (or keep as is if that one is automation bot).

This way you’ll know that if Modified By is automation bot, you should look into that other column and it should list the last stored person.

1 Like

Would also be nice if you could see rows added by a form.

These could be attributes of the CreatedBy() object.

E.g. CreatedBy().WasAutomationBot or CreatedBy().WasForm

1 Like

and .WasHuman would round it out

1 Like

And as long as we’re wishing, it would be nice to have an attribute to show which column was changed too :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.