I want to like Coda more, but not quite there yet

Like many people, I have tried so many different apps like Notion, Obsidian, Capacities, and of course Code. However, the main thing that is preventing me from using Coda is the lack of a decent browser extension. I’m aware of the existing browser extension, but I find it mostly useless because it’s simply saving the URL in a table. I can do that myself without an extension by just copying the URL and pasting it into a table.

I have read some of the other posts here related to having a web clipper similar to Notion. That is the exact functionality that I’m looking for, because their web clipper actually saves the web page information as a page in Notion.

Are there plans to improve the existing browser extension?

1 Like

Hey @Barry_Wallace ! Thanks for reaching out. While this is not possible at this time, this sounds like a feature request the Coda team has been tracking to add a web clipper. That said, we have moved this post into the Suggestion Box for other members of the Community to chime in on this. We’ve gone ahead and tracked your vote for this feature formally.

I’m using Raindrop.io for web bookmarks and then using this excellent pack Raindrop.io Pack, extend Coda with Raindrop.io - Coda to have all my bookmarks in Coda.
The setup works like a charm.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.