Introducing our new Community Champions!

We have some exciting news to share: @Bill_French , @Christiaan_Huizer , @cnr , @Farid_Sabitov , @adoc_mama , @joost_mineur , @Xyzor_Max , @Piet_Strydom , @Nick_HE , and @Scott_Collier-Weir are our newest Community Champions! These makers are passionate about helping others learn and excel with Coda, and we’re pumped for them to empower even more people to grow.

37 Likes

thx for the honor, looking forward to make the community grow together. cheers, christiaan

22 Likes

O hey, we become plenty!
Welcome to the family! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Wohoo! Welcome everyone :clap:

9 Likes

Really excited to be here supporting Coda and its amazing community of builders!

15 Likes

I’m so excited to start and spread the Coda’s love with the world!

14 Likes

Congratulations to all :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you all of your wonderful contributions! This is a huge part of why this community is so inspiring :relaxed:

6 Likes

about a year ago i was drowning in the nocode ocean, using notion, studying airtable, experimenting with bubble and appgyver, worrying if i should add cardd and webflow to my portfolio and switching between them all and mastering none.

then i discovered coda and its amazing formula language and i knew i had been washed up on the paradise island of my desires.

so, forsaking all the others, i dedicated myself to learning all i could about coda and using it in my work and in my life as well.

soon after, i discovered the coda maker community and then i really knew i had found my ideal piece of the webasphere.

its such a joy to use coda, see others using coda and making discoveries, and a joy to be able to contribute to the forum as well.

this forum is quite unique in my experience. no trolls. no prima-donnas and all questions and comments welcomed. respectful, well informed and forever helpful.

this atmosphere needs protecting and nourishing and constant attention. forums turn nasty quickly if left untended.

i look forward to doing my bit to keep it this way and grow this community in size and stature.

thanks to everyone who contributes here. its a big part of the coda magic.

max

23 Likes

Yaaayyy :raised_hands: !

Welcome, welcome to you all :partying_face: :raised_hands: !!!

9 Likes

Great to be here; truly humbled and a pleasure! Okay, enough of the greetings. Let’s go break some stuff and try to fix it. :wink:

12 Likes

Congratulations to all of you, and a sincere “Thank You” for all the contributions you already provided to the community. I’ve learnt so much from all of you already and can’t wait to continue to do so. You go, champions :partying_face:

8 Likes

HI

Thanks for having me!

I agree with Max above, Coda is a special kind of tool.

TO be able to play a part in building the tool, building the community is awesome! I’ll be rambling about Coda fir a long time still.

Regards
Rambling Pete

13 Likes

Yayy! Some of my favorite people, so excited to be a Community Champion (btw, I’ll be acting as a champion from both this account and my @cnr account).

10 Likes

I’m glad we’ve made this official! We’re super appreciative of all the ways you help make Coda awesome!

8 Likes

Welcome, folks! I can’t wait to see what an awesome impact the newest Community Champions will have!

7 Likes

Woohoo! Welcome new Community Champions. It’s very well-deserved and we’re lucky to have you. Thanks for all of your awesome participation in the Community so far @Bill_French , @Christiaan_Huizer , @cnr , @Farid_Sabitov , @adoc_mama , @joost_mineur , @Xyzor_Max , @Piet_Strydom , @Nick_HE , and @Scott_Collier-Weir :smile:

8 Likes

Yay!! A big welcome to our new Community Champions! Y’all are super awesome, thanks so much for all you do here in the Community :orange_heart:

5 Likes

This community is a community thanks in big part to all of them, congrats :raised_hands:

7 Likes