Is there a way to create a table with the "rows" from another table as the headers automatically?

For example, I have a table that’s essentially a list of users from my Discord server for a game guild, and all their contact information.

I’d like to create an independent table where the headers are automatically pulling in from that “contact list” (where there exists a toggle for “active” and “inactive” users), where I can then log things like a weekly activity check for active uers.

To quick answer your question - no. You cannot do as you asked

But you wouldn’t want to even if you could! The Coda Way would be to have two tables.

Table 1: your list of guild members. One row per member, with columns logging their email, discord tag, etc

Table 2: weekly activity log. One row per person, per week. Then a column to indicate whether that week for that guild member was active/inactive.

Tons of functionality that will open up to you with that structure! Let me know if you need more help

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.