After taking a look at the SRS template Gil had made, I decided to take my own crack at it. I originally had three separate tables for the data sections: Vocabulary, Grammar, and Kanji, but I ended up merging them all into one and using views as per the suggestion by Tim (Thanks by the way!)
This is the first edition of my grand Japanese note taking system, and I plan on adding functionality to have different types of flash cards (asking for English and asking for the Japanese for instance) if possible. Similarly, I would like to clean up and optimize the functions I used to help it run faster/smoother.
Anyways, here it is! Let me know what improvements you’d like to see or if you have any questions!
First Edition Japanese Master Doc