Launched: Even Better Cards!

@EvanBrooks
Edit : This started working again. I don’t know how long it is going to last.
TL;DR Concatenate(Button(), Button()…) doesn’t work anymore in cards view, is there a better way? or possible enhancement for cards view to actually support multiple controls in a row?

Immediately after the release of first batch of cards improvements, I redesigned my tasks dashboard like this
Notice the disabled row (it used to be active until this second batch of cards update) at the bottom of the card . That bottom row contains a Concatenate() of several Button()s. This setup made it possible to have several buttons in a row. This new kanban style redesign was really cool and working very well until the second batch of cards update.
Now after the second batch of cards update, the buttons row is disabled in cards view. It still works in table view. The default card view allows only one button per row, but as you can see, if I stack these 5 buttons, one per row, in a card, it would be a terrible waste of space (and of course ugly). I know that I am using unspeakable Button() here, but is there a better way to have more than one button in a row?
The same concept is applicable to any controls. For example, it is a waste of space to put just one checkbox in row. So if there is a way to combine controls into one row (a button and checkbox, several buttons, a check box and a scale) that would make cards really compact.

3 Likes