Launched - Typeform Pack

We’re big Typeform fans here at Codaーin fact, many of you have helped shape our product by participating in Typeform surveys we’ve shared right here in this Community! That’s why we’re excited to share that we’ve partnered with the team at Typeform to launch the Typeform pack for Coda.

You can access the Typeform pack via the Explore panel or by typing /typeform on any page in Coda.

After authenticating your account, you can access results from individual Typeform forms (helpful for analyzing form inputs), or generate a table of forms from your account (helpful as an index or for general info housekeeping).

After adding your Typeform table(s) to your Coda doc, you can leverage all the power you’ve come to expect from Coda tables, including creating unique views, groupings and charts from your data.

For example, for an upcoming virtual event, you could quickly see RSVP status by department . . .

. . . or generate charts to see number of responses by department or to gauge interest in breakout sessions.

If you use other tools that integrate with Coda, you might combine Typeform capabilities with other packs to build more robust solutions.

• For a virtual event you could collect email addresses via Typeform and use the Zoom and Google Calendar packs to automate sending calendar invitations with the official Zoom link to affirmative RSVPs.
  • For a company-only event, you might automate Slack reminders and pre-event communication to your teammates.
  • Planning a socially distant outdoor event? You could send directions and up-to-date weather information via GMail to attendees!

Keep in mind Typeform use cases aren’t just limited to events. I know a few members on our product and marketing teams who’ve already cut down the time it takes them to review and synthesize user survey feedback thanks to our new pack!

We hope the Typeform pack unlocks even more collaboration and team coordination possibilities in Coda for you and your colleagues.

Punit

23 Likes

Hey, @Punit_Shah.
Is there any plan to launch a Google Forms pack?
For a small company like mine using free application helps a lot to lower costs, especially nowadays with currency devaluation in most developing countries like mine due to covid-19.

Breno

6 Likes

Not sure if you guys have heard of paperform.co / don’t take my word, they are 10x better than type form. Disclaimer: I am not paid by any company mentioned!

1 Like

I agree, this would be very helpful indeed

Thanks the additional feedback on types of forms and surveys tools that would be helpful to use in Coda. This is our first exploration in this area, so we plan to learn from it in the near term and evaluate additional options from there. Any updates on additional types of supported platforms would come to this forum. Appreciate the additional ideas!

3 Likes