Launching: a marketplace for Coda templates

Hey all, I’ve been a lurker here for a while, and have been building on Coda for two different companies. I became a big fan, rather quickly.

I’ve seen mentions on here a couple of times (looking at you @Hector_Reyes ), and it just seems to be a no-brainer that there should be a marketplace for Coda templates. I suspect that Coda will eventually do this themselves, but I figured, why not just do it now to hold us over?

So I’ve started building it, and I have a creator application form ready, but I’d like to gauge interest here if possible first.

Who here is currently selling, or would like to sell templates?

I can share the application link to those interested.

3 Likes

Hi Patrick,

I would be interested.

REgards
Piet

1 Like

Thanks Piet! Sent you a direct message.

Hey @Patrick_Kinsella1,
welcome to the Community! (or welcome back with a new account if you already had one)

I’m selling as well — here’s an example:

There’s not many ways how I can get paid though: no Stripe or PayPal here in Ukraine. So if your platform can be more flexible with how it pays out (e.g. in bulk through wire) I’d like to give it a try.

Hi Paul,

I just spent quite a while watching your youtube video. Super cool and very well done! I would love to have your work in the marketplace.

That said, we’ll need to figure out the payment situation. Can you tell me what payment solutions are working in Ukraine right now? If there’s a way that I can just have a button to take the buyer directly to your checkout solution, then we can certainly make it happen one way or another.

I’m interested! Can you send me some materials?

1 Like

Absolutely! I’ll shoot you a message momentarily.

Interested ! I’ve been looking to sell a template as well.

Yesss. Sending you a message.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.