Linking tables!

Hi Everyone!
I apologise jaja these are probably quite dumb questions but I’m new in Coda.io and I am not so familiar with all the functions and tricks jaja
I am working in a data base of investors. I already have some pages where I have information (isolated information) where in this new page I want to linked with some columns of the other tables - I tried a lot of things like using Column type, Lookup options and writing down a formula but nothing worked or maybe I’m doing that in a wrong way.
Can you please help me with it? Or can you give me some advice?
Thank you very much!!! :blush:

Hi Becky,

Welcome to Coda, and congratulations on your first post!

1. First, there are no dumb questions, only dumb answers. :wink:
    All of us here started from 0.

2. Below is a link to a doc that I maintain with Coda example, specifically to the area with join information. There are few examples, there are many other ways, and in fact, I came to the community this morning to ask my own question about linking tables.

I hope this helps.
Regards
Rambling Pete

3 Likes

Thank you very Pete! :slight_smile: I really appreciate your comment and your help, let me dive down on the link and see how can I resolve my little problem with my tables jajaja

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.