Moving Docs from one account to another

Is it possible to move a Doc from one account to another? I have created a doc on my personal account that I want to move to our office account now. Is this possible?

Cheers,

Sean.

1 Like

I have the same question. It would be great to be able to do that.

I’m not sure about moving a doc…

But you could just share this doc with your other account and then copy it there :slight_smile: .

My company´s domain (including emails, website, etc) is changing to another new one (would say, from www.actualdomain.com to www.newdomain.com) and the actuall domain will no longer exists. How can I move all my docs, billing, emails, etc to the new one ?

Hello all! Thanks for reaching out about transferring your docs to between Workspaces/accounts. Before going through the transfer process, please know that the following three conditions need to be satisfied before we can move a doc to a different Workspace:

1. The user moving the doc must have Edit access.
  2. The user moving the doc must be a Member of the destination folder in the new Workspace.
  3. The Doc Owner must be a Member and Editor in the destination Workspace.

Once you’ve confirmed the above three conditions are met, simply click the … icon next to the doc in your doc Dashboard and choose the option to Move as shown here: Move docs between folders and workspaces | Coda Help Center

You can also select all docs in a folder by clicking the checkbox next to one of your docs, hitting Select All, then Move. If that doesn’t work or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to follow up.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.