Notion Pack not loading big database

Hi,

I’m trying to connect Notion & Coda using the Notion Pack and hope to use Coda for some of the operation use.
But somehow the pack does not load a full list of my database.
I tried move the key database out and reconnect but still it won’t show on the Databases list on Coda at all.
Any suggestion?

Hi @Accounts_Touchdown and Welcome to the Community :partying_face: !

I don’t have much in my Notion account (and I’m not much of a Notion user :sweat_smile: ) but there’s a setting in the Notion Databases table to limit the number of rows returned by the pack in that table.

I think its default value is 1 000 rows but it can be changed to 10 000 rows .
Maybe this could help :woman_shrugging: ?

Other than that, the only thought I have would be to contact the Pack Maker :innocent: : the Great @Leandro_Zubrezki :blush:

Hi @Accounts_Touchdown!

Leandro here the creator of the Pack, happy to help :slight_smile:

How many databases do you see in the Databases sync table that you added to your doc? Do you see the same 2 that appear under the Database dropdown?

You need to make sure you have connected the databases that you want the Pack to have access to. To add Daily Tasks for example, open the database and click on the top right corner in the ellipsis button. Then go to the section Connections and make sure the Notion Pack is there and try again.

Let me know how it goes!

2 Likes

Thank you!
Finally find the right place to check if the connection is done properly.
I only searched shared because I used to see the API shows there.
It seems like they changed the place to display.
Anyway, thank you for the help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.