Old packs new tricks - Give us your existing packs feature requests

Hey all,

I’ve made some posts recently about the new packs we’re working on and there’s been great posts by the community on what new packs you’d love to see.

I also wanted to get the communities feedback on what features you’d like to see in our existing Packs. For example I’ve seen requests for the Slack pack to support Slack Bots or the Gmail pack to support removing the “sent via this Coda doc” footer. Let me know below what you’d like to see (and any +1s on other peoples requests are really helpful).

Thanks everyone!

Glenn

Linking the comment from @Nick_J Share dynamic filtered view ONLY to specific person:

Now that GSuite has made dynamic email widely available ( Google Workspace Updates: Dynamic email in Gmail becoming generally available on July 2, 2019 ), it would be useful if the Coda Gmail pack could send dynamic emails of Coda doc sections (&/or tables) instead of only snapshots

Also, linking the comment from @Raul_San_N.H Coda comments to Slack [integration]:

@Glenn_Jaume can you please take a look at these 2 :point_up_2:?

2 Likes

Hello @Glenn_Jaume, definitively: remove the “sent via this Coda doc” footer.
This doesn’t make any sense and is confusing for users who receive the email.
Thanks.

1 Like

@Glenn_Jaume, bringing this topic back to life …

:bulb: please review Google Contacts comments in the “Request a Pack” doc :point_down:

Thank you!

1 Like