Option to set default content alignment and timezone at workspace or account level

100% of my pages are using wide content alignment, which can even be treated as an organization-policy if being used by the team.

Confluence older version only supports wide alignment. Confluence newer version supports both but has a toggle on account level. Coda has none.

It’s too annoying for every page I has to set the content alignment and timezone. Even the timezone can’t stick my the value set in my account default. Auto alignment is not a solution, as some pages have standard and one pages have wide alignment. This makes the look inconsistent and not professional (as Confluence or AirTable).

6 Likes

I want to bump this. @alden, @EvanBrooks

I too use wide content alignment in all of my pages as a matter of policy. It is very annoying to have to set it up for every page within a document.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, and I’ll check with the team on this again to see.

For the mention of timezones, there is an account setting now where you can choose your default timezone for all new docs…

1 Like

This small change would remove a lot of irritation for me. Setting alignment manually all the time is very tedious.

1 Like

I agree on this. The possibility to control consistent formatting seems like it should be a basic option for Coda.