[Pack Request] Xero

Following the success of @Leandro_Zubrezki QuickBooks pack, I hope someone is inspired to make Xero pack. I heard the API is easier to work with than QuickBooks. I’m willing to assist to beta test it.

Cheers.

4 Likes

I’m feeling the same way @Hendrik_TnB. I recently requested to join the beta pack studio with the intention to build a Xero pack. I’m fairly familiar with the Xero’s API and can’t see we can’t get one created soon. :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s awesome. I look forward to it! Currently one of my clients is using Airtable Data Fetcher XERO connection. And we intend to move everything to Coda if there is XERO pack.

1 Like

Looking forward to this. I’d love to see a xero pack in coda.@Amir_Banihashemi did you end up starting on it?

2 Likes

Let us know if you need beta tester

1 Like

Yes, I had a bit of a delay but this is in progress. Aiming to have this out before the Packathon deadline.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll keep you posted!

1 Like

Great, looking forward to it.

1 Like

I’m new to coda, coming to without a background in any sort of coding or software engineering background. I’ve joined up with the intention of building some systems for the book store that I began working for about 12 months ago in NSW, Australia. The store currently runs on windows 7 and a lot of notes taken on scraps of paper.

Context aside - a Xero pack would be fantastic!
I’m in the early stages of transitioning the business onto Xero. I’ll be sure to check back here once I’m a bit further along both the coda learning/building journey and the Xero transition.

If there’s a way I can be of assistance at any point please let me know.
I can’t help with the actual building but I’ve been known to offer some pretty solid words of enthusiastic moral support. A bit of a, ‘You’ve got this!’ or a ‘Way to go!’?
We can workshop the wording when the time comes. Happy to tailor them to your specific requirements.

1 Like

Hi there! We run a management consultancy and just shifted our entire backend into Coda so would love help beta test if that helps the with development at all? :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s fantastic! I’ll keep you posted @Alex_F

Haha that’s hilarious! I don’t under estimate the power of moral support. I’ll keep you posted @Samuel_Grant

1 Like

@Amir_Banihashemi I’m also willing to beta test if you need. We’re in the process of migrating our business operations to Coda and financial management is one of our core priorities.

Thanks!

Hi @Hendrik_TnB are you still interested in Beta Testing the Xero Pack?

Please fill out this for for beta testing

Hi @Chris_Williams are you still interested in Beta Testing the Xero Pack?

Hi @Alex_F @Samuel_Grant @anon66169817 are you guys still interested in Beta Testing the Xero Pack?

1 Like

Ok, I filled it out. Thank you.

I had filled up. Thanks