Printing a page works pretty good now, that is, the output is pretty OK for many different pages, but it would be nice if we can trigger saving to pdf/printing a page from a button. All the current printing options (safe to pdf or CtrlP) are either to limited or require to check your settings.
Ideally, there would be a button action to safe to pdf with the following options:
- safe to where
- document name (including variables from fields)
- page layout (long or wide)
- scale % and/or fit to width and/or fit to length
- which page to save/print (so you can put the button on another page and don’t see it in your pdf)
4a) or the option to not show/print the button in the pdf
- an optional setting to show (or not show) a save to pdf menu with the above options upon pressing the print button.
If there is already a work around I would certainly appreciate hearing more.