Supported countries for Pack monetization

Hello all !
I’ve been working on a custom Pipedrive pack and it’s now in a state where I’d like to maybe monetize it after some more beta testing and if there is interest.
I’ve seen the list of supported country for the payout account doesn’t include mine (France). Can I use another country or should I expect to run into problems ? I’m sure other pack makers encountered this issue but didn’t find a topic on it.

Hi @Martin_Portevin - Unfortunately it requires some work to add each additional country, so the list isn’t comprehensive at the moment. There is a link at the bottom of the country selection dialog where you can fill out a form to request a new country, which helps us prioritize the work.

I’m not familiar enough with Stripe to know what happens if you pick the wrong country, but I don’t think you’ll be able to complete the setup. Changing the country afterwards requires a Coda engineer, so I’d advise against experimenting with countries where you don’t have any accounts.

Thank you @Eric_Koleda for your answer !

Ooops :face_with_hand_over_mouth: (fortunately it was a test workspace,I’ve been able to delete and recreate it to be back to the initial country choice)

@Paul_Danyliuk mind if I ask you how you set up your Stripe account for your Sync Tables Pro pack ?

I’m rocking off a friend’s account who has an LLC in the US. He’s selling an app of his own quite successfully, and when there’s a payout for my packs I just ask him to transfer it to me.

1 Like

Definitely an option to explore, thank you Paul!

Hi,
I have the same issue here. Where is “the link at the bottom of the country selection dialog where you can fill out a form to request a new country”? Please (I don’t understand which page you’re talking about)

Hi @Tommy_Lambert - The form is linked at the bottom of the country selection dialog: