Pack Launched: Banktables! šŸ’¹

I have just launch my Banktables pack! Banktables provides a way to sync your bank account data with your Coda docs. It utilises the GoCardless Bank Data API (previously Nordigen), suited to those of us in the UK and EU.

Feedback from beta testing as been very positive, here is what one of the testers had to say:

So check out the pack and let me know what you think!

Feature requests and bugs can be logged by clicking here.

6 Likes

Full details and instructions on how to use the pack here:

1 Like

hi @Wayne_Simpson1 ,
this must have been quite some work to set up.
so instead paying via coda, we pay you directly via stripe?
second, what is the price ?
thx, cheers, christiaan

1 Like

Hi @Christiaan_Huizer

Yes it took quite sometime but I enjoyed making the pack and I am enjoying using it even more!

Re Stripe, yes this is correct, there is a 14 days trial via Stripe and then the pack cost Ā£8 per month thereafter.

Thanks
Wayne

okay, that is 8 regardless the makers, right?

Hi, yes that is correct.

2 Likes

Wonderful, the maker independent fee seems intelligent to me.

2 Likes

Hello @Wayne_Simpson1,

I started the trial recently and your tool seemed to be exactly what I need. I would love to become a paying customer but the ā€˜Senderā€™ information doesnā€™t seem to be available in the transactions table. I donā€™t know if this is a limitation of the GoCardless API, but unfortunatelly without that field my use-case doesnā€™t work anymore. Is there any chance you can add it?

Cool project! Why do you use stripe for payment instead of gocardless when you already use their api?

@Pablo_DV on the transaction table there are columns called ā€œremittanceā€ and ā€œcreditorNameā€, where the information about the senders is saved. Can you see these columns on your table? You might need to unhide the columns if you canā€™t see them, remittance is always populated, so I recommend you use that column.

I use stripe for other things and prefer to have everything in same place

1 Like

@Wayne_Simpson1 Iā€™m not a native speaker, but the way I understand it is that the ā€˜CreditorNameā€™ is the receiver of the payment and ā€˜Remittanceā€™ the concept. Iā€™m still missing the sender of the payment. If Iā€™m just tracking my expenses I donā€™t need it, since Iā€™m always the sender but actually I also need to track from whom do I receive payments and I couldnā€™t find any field with that information.

1 Like

@Pablo_DV Iā€™ll have a look into, there might be some other column I can add to the transaction able for you.

1 Like

@Pablo_DV Iā€™ve added a new column called ā€œdebtorNameā€, hopefully this suits your needs, do let me know. Wayne

1 Like

Thatā€™s great @Wayne_Simpson1, working as expected now. Youā€™ve got a new customer!

1 Like

Great! Glad itā€™s working for you!

New country coverage listed for Banktables here: Bank Account Data Coverage | GoCardless

1 Like