Template pages not showing up in formula

Hi @Jannis,
thanks again, but unfortunately I could not get the solution out of this at all. Still fairly new to formulas and the solution in the topic you linked is way over my head :smile:

The solution I am suggesting and that is already working in my test doc is also suggested in this topic. Using a page or subpage as a template and then inserting this template in a Canvas column via the `value for new rows´ formula seems to be also suggested in the Coda FAQs.

I wanna try again to state my problem, cause I find it hard to properly explain. As it shows with my test doc, I am able to do exactly what I want. The problem occurs when I try to replicate this same use case in a team space in my Coda work account.
I’ve created two subpages as templates and if I don’t use a formula, then those subpages show up perfectly in the dropdown for the “value for new rows” of the Canvas column.
But, if I wanna use a formula in the “value for new rows” field, then for some strange reason the subpages cannot be selected anymore?

So my problem is less about the formula, but more about the fact that subpages can’t be used within any formula. It just doesn’t make sense to me why that is the case, especially when I have already created two other versions of this exact workflow in different docs.

Does it have anything to do that I am trying to create this in an enterprise account on a page that is “public” to the whole team? Because I am able to create this exact workflow in my “private” docs of that same enterprise account.