To-Do List Doc-building challenge - How are your docs coming along?

Hi Coda makers! Last week, we announced our first Community doc-building challenge.

This week, we want to know how it’s going. Is there anything you need from Coda that would be of help? Let us know in the comments!

Looking forward to seeing your great submissions — as a reminder, the entry window ends on June 14th.

3 Likes

To busy building to comment here now… :wink:

5 Likes

Haha, good to hear Piet!

1 Like

Yes, how can I create a series of buttons that filter a table? ie. Urgent, Upcoming, New?

Hi @Bradley_Skaggs, my recommendation would be to create an interactive filter on the column containing statuses like Urgent, Upcoming, New. Then, you can create a button for each status type and use the ‘set control value’ action. Point it to your interactive filter, and now you can change that value with buttons, which in turn filters the table!

1 Like

Sigh. I wanted so much to make a series of educational videos about tackling a to-do list (I need one myself) but I’m just so overwhelmed with work lately I don’t know if I can make it before the 14th. It’s already 10 days into the challenge, 4 days left. Is there any use of recording it so late anyway?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.