Updating connected view of a table/page

Happy New Year all!

Is there a way to duplicate a page or table where it’s still connected but when you update the formula on the duplication, it doesn’t update the original? For example, I have a master dashboard and I want to duplicate it and have filters for each subsequent one that only shows a subset. I can’t seem to do that…unless I’m missing something.

The only workaround I can think of is adding even more rows and then hiding them…but rather not if there’s a way to update them to reflect the new filter.

Thanks,
Karina

Dear @Karina_Mikhli ,

It would be great if you could share a minimized dummy doc, where you could show a sample of the expected outcome to understand the logic you a searching for

Otherwise others in the community might have a better idea how to support you.

Hi Jean,

I’d love to but it’s fairly complicated.

And I think what I’ve realized (and support has confirmed) is that each view of the table is only a “view” and not a connected duplicate, so columns and formulas are the same across views. I was hoping for a way to create a table that is connected and starts out the same, but then you can modify it…

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.