Button for hyperlink of a subpage

Hey,

I have two buttons on this document A Linktree for Esports: my new (side) project, that I would like to use to link sub pages of my document.

They work well when I am logged on Coda working on my document, but they don’t work on the public page when not logged. I think it was previously working.

Do you have an idea where is the problem and how I can fix it?

Thank you

Hi there @Antoine_Frankart :blush: and Welcome to the Community :grin: :tada: !!!

I’m not entirely sure of what I’m going to say but did you check the Locking setting of those pages ? :blush: …There’s an option for the interactions (pushing buttons and such) which might need to be set On for this to work.

Thank you, I switched the sharing and interaction settings from View to Play and now the buttons are working even for viewers!

Not sure of the other effects?! Viewers can add row in tables but if it’s not saved it’s ok!

That was going to be my next suggestion :blush: : Checking the View / Play authorisation.
But I’m glad to know you’ve found the solution :grin: !

I can confirm that if you’ve enabled Play any changes made by any viewer won’t be saved and your doc will revert to its original state once the person refresh it :blush: .

Perfect, thank you for the help and feedback :blush:

1 Like